Hoover Dam -- upstream face
- Hoover Dam -- upstream face
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This color transparency is a panoramic view of the upstream face of the dam. The intake towers are visible in the almost filled reservoir (Lake Mead). The roads next to and across the dam have been completed. A scenic overlook on the road can be seen.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 2756
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!