Hoover Dam -- upstream face
- Hoover Dam -- upstream face
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Color transparency showing the upstream face of Hoover Dam, the intake towers, and the reservoir (Lake Mead). Cars are parked on the road across the dam and at a scenic overlook along the road leading across the dam.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 9796 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 2763
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!