Boulder pack train, tourist concession on the Colorado River near Black Canyon
- Boulder pack train, tourist concession on the Colorado River near Black Canyon
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Tent with signs "pack train", "post cards", and "curios" on the canvas sitting on a platform. There is another smaller tent to the left of the main tent, three benches in front of the main tent, an American flag on a flagpole in front of the smaller tent, and pictures fastened to a sign on either side of the main tent. Two mules are tied to a hitching post on the left side of the picture, and two saddles are on another hitching post. Rugged mountains are in the background.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0074
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!