Tourists arriving in Boulder City.
- Tourists arriving in Boulder City.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Groups of tourists are standing and walking near two buses that they arrived on. The buses are parked at the Boulder City train station, and there is a train in the background. The train depot and another building are on the right. One of the buses has "Union Pacific Stages" on it, and the other has a rack for luggage covered with canvas on top and has "Las Vegas Transportation Co." on it. There are also several automobiles in the picture.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0079
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!