Hoover Dam -- upstream side
- Hoover Dam -- upstream side
- Davis, Glenn A. (photographer)
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Upstream side of Hoover Dam showing the intake towers, which are almost finished. The reservoir (Lake Mead) has begun to fill, and a man is rowing a boat on the lake. There is a wooden walkway laid over piers or pontoons on the right. There is also a bridge on the right and derrick cranes on both sides of the canyon.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0020 0110
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Glenn A. Davis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!