Hoover Dam construction
- Hoover Dam construction
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Over-view of the Hoover Dam construction. This telephoto view, taken from atop one of the mountains overlooking the construction site, shows the spillways, the intake towers, and the downstream face of the dam. The Colorado River is visible as are trucks, construction equipment, and hoisting machinery.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner withAGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0480
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!