No. 5 intake tower finished to elevation 1232, showing curtain wall
- No. 5 intake tower finished to elevation 1232, showing curtain wall
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows construction on two of the intake towers. A construction worker is standing on the intake tower nearest the camera. Consturction with concrete pouring forms on the top of the dam is also visible as is construction equipment such as a derrick crane. A bridge and stairs lead to the top of the intake tower in the foreground.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2963
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!