Arizona valve house from the center of the low cat walk
- Arizona valve house from the center of the low cat walk
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Concrete pouring forms being put in place for the construction of the Arizona valve house. A construction worker, a hook hanging from a crane, ropes for high scaling, and a ladder attached to the side of the cliff are visible.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 16663 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2995
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!