Upstream face of Hoover Dam, looking downstream from the upstream cofferdam
- Upstream face of Hoover Dam, looking downstream from the upstream cofferdam
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Upstream face of Hoover Dam when construction was still going on on the top of the dam and on the intake towers. The Arizona intake tower is on the left and the Nevada intake tower is on the right. A cableway is visible above the dam, and there are temporary buildings on the floor of the cofferedam. A truck, construction equipment, and electric poles and lines are also visible.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3028
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!