Close-up of construction on the dam face, showing cables overhead
- Close-up of construction on the dam face, showing cables overhead
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Close-up of construction on the downstream face of Hoover Dam, showing cables overhead. Construction on the tops of the Nevada and Arizona intake towers can be seen behind the dam face. Construction on the central portion of the power house can be seen at the base of the dam face.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0477
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!