Construction on the lower dam face, intake towers and power houses
- Construction on the lower dam face, intake towers and power houses
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of construction on the lower face of Hoover Dam. Framework and concrete pouring forms for the power houses are visible at the base of the dam face. Construction on the Nevada and Arizona intake towers is seen behind the dam face. Cables for carrying equipment and concrete buckets run over the dam face.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0476
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!