Cement mixing plant at Hoover Dam construction site
- Cement mixing plant at Hoover Dam construction site
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of the Hoover Dam construction site from downstream on the Nevada side. Construction on the intake towers nears completion behind the dam face. Scaffolding is still present on the dam face and cables run overhead. Temporary buildings are seen in Black Canyon and trucks and cars are visible on dirt roads outside of one of the cement blending plants on the left. Shows the cement blending silos.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0486
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!