Construction on the power houses viewed from downstream
- Construction on the power houses viewed from downstream
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of construction on the Hoover Dam power houses from downstream in Black Canyon. Scaffolding is still present on the lower dam face as it nears completion. The peaks of the Nevada and Arizona intake towers can be seen behind the dam face. Concrete pouring forms are visible on the bases of the power houses, seen below the dam face. Construction cables run over the canyon.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0490
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!