Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Photo taken high above the dam, shows most of the downstream face, the highway across the crest of the dam with cars parked, the intake towers and road leading to the dam. Some transmission towers are visible and the reservoir (Lake Mead) is almost completely filled. There are boats on the lake.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0528
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!