Penstock pipe at Babcock & Wilcox Plant
- Penstock pipe at Babcock & Wilcox Plant
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows giant penstock pipes at the Babcock & Wilcox Plant near the Hoover Dam construction site. Construction workers are visible standing next to one of the pipes, which is 30 feet in diameter. The pipe is on the railroad tracks and a diesel train engine is parked inside the pipe.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0433
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!