Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam after completion. The reservoir (Lake Mead) is visible behind the dam along with the intake towers. Below the dam, the diversion tunnels are in use and part of the Colorado River is visible. Transmission towers and the power houses can be seen. Some of the roads leading up to and acorss the dam are visible.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0386
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!