Construction at lower portal of Hoover Dam
- Construction at lower portal of Hoover Dam
- FAB Photo
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows construction at the lower portal of Hoover Dam. Part of the bridge is visible as are trucks, buildings, and construction workers. Part of the Colorado River is visible and also the wall of Black Canyon.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 5078 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0419
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!