Construction of Hoover Dam
- Construction of Hoover Dam
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Handwritten inscription on back of photo: "Downstream face of Boulder Dam as seen from low level catwalk. Top forms at elevation 710." Shows the concrete forms for the face of the dam. Buildings and structures can be seen on the upper cofferdam. A cableway spans the canyon with cables hanging down. The railroad tracks along the wall of Black Canyon are also visible.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0459
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!