Aerial view -- Hoover Dam construction
- Aerial view -- Hoover Dam construction
- Spence Air Photos
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, and the Colordo River during the construction of the dam. Two portals of the diversion tunnels are visible. There are trucks and buildings on the cofferdam. The face of the dam is nearing completion and the concrete pouring forms can be seen. Roads wind around the area and a cableway spans the canyon.
- Hoover Dam (Ariz. and Nev.) -- Aerial views(feed)
- Hoover Dam (Ariz. and Nev.) -- Design and construction(feed)
- Black Canyon (Ariz. and Nev.)(feed)
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- Aerial views(feed)
- Diversion tunnels(feed)
- Concrete pouring forms(feed)
- Buildings and structures(feed)
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0465
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!