Downstream face of Hoover Dam
- Downstream face of Hoover Dam
- Boulder Dam Service Bureau
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Photo shows the downstream face of Hoover Dam. The intake towers are visible as is one of the spillways. Transmission towers and the road leading to and across the dam is visible. There are cars on the road on the crest of the dam. The reservoir (Lake Mead) can be seen above the dam.
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 canner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0532
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!