Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Spence Air Photos
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam showing downstream face, intake towers, and spillways. Water is being released from the outlet works below the dam and one of the power houses is visible. Many cars are parked on the roads leading to the dam,at the scenic outlooks, and on the road crossing the dam. Lake Mead (the reservoir) is in the early stages of being filled.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 6858 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0573
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reporduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!