Hoover Dam -- retouched photo
- Hoover Dam -- retouched photo
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Panoramic view of Hoover Dam and area including Fortifiction Hill in background. The photo was taken looking towards the downstream face and shows the power houses, some of the portals to the diversion tunnels, the Colorado River, and Lake Mead (the reservoir).
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0578
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reporduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!