Aerial view of the Hoover Dam site
- Aerial view of the Hoover Dam site
- Standard Oil Co. of California
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam showing upstream face, intake towers, spillways, and part of Lake Mead (the reservoir). The wing of the plane taking the photo is visible in the upper portion of the image.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0511
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reporduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!