Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Aerial view of Hoover Dam
- Standard Oil Co. of California
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of the completed Hoover Dam and the surrounding area showing the Colorado River below the dam and Lake Mead (the reservoir) above the dam. Water is flowing from the outlet works, and some of the portals to the diversion tunnels can be seen. The intake towers are visible behind the dam.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0559
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!