Transcript of interview with Ricki Y. Barlow by Claytee D. White, April 10, 2013
- Digital ID
- Transcript of interview with Ricki Y. Barlow by Claytee D. White, April 10, 2013
- Material Set
- White, Claytee D.
- Transcript of interview with Ricki Y. Barlow by Claytee D. White, April 10, 2013. Barlow is a native of Las Vegas, attended Vo-Tech High School and served as student body president. He is a graduate of UNLV, and in 2007 was elected as Las Vegas City Councilman for Ward 5.
- Ricki Y. Barlow is a Las Vegas native. From a young age, Ricki sought to be involved in his community. He became elected student body president of Vo-Tech High School, and graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a political science degree and a master's in public administration. Ricki also received an executive management certificate from Harvard University. On June 20, 2007, Ricki was sworn into office as the Las Vegas City Council representative for Ward 5. Since taking office, Ricki has focused on the improvement of the West Las Vegas community. In addition to his position as Councilman, Ricki currently sits on several boards dedicated to the betterment of the downtown Las Vegas. He is currently working on several projects to continue his efforts of preserving and beautifying the downtown community.
- Identified Individuals
- Identified Neighborhood
- Neighborhood City / Town
- F850 N4 B37 2012
- Original Collection
- Original Date (interview)
- Subject (FAST)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Digital Collection
- Master Extent
- 1,336,429 bytes
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!