Audio clip from interview with Eugene Williams conducted by Claytee D. White, July 17, 2008
- Digital ID
- Audio clip from interview with Eugene Williams conducted by Claytee D. White, July 17, 2008
- Material Set
- White, Claytee D.
- Audio clip from interview with Eugene Williams. In the clip, he recalls the prejudices that he and other black musicians faced during the 1970s.
- Identified Individuals
- ML394 .W54 2008
- Original Collection
- Original Date (interview)
- Subject (FAST)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction; but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact. This document is an oral history. It is a spoken account of certain events and phenomena recorded at one particular moment and filtered through one individual's life experience, sensibility, and memory. As such, it should be considered a primary source rather than a final, verified, or complete narrative of the events it records.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Digital Collection
- Master Extent
- 01:10:12; 1,114,511,660 bytes
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!