Transcript of interview with Eugene Williams conducted by Claytee D. White, July 18, 2008
- Digital ID
- Transcript of interview with Eugene Williams conducted by Claytee D. White, July 18, 2008
- Material Set
- White, Claytee D.
- Transcript of interview with Eugene Williams conducted by Claytee White on July 18, 2008. Williams discusses his life as a singer with various musical groups including the Coasters and the Platters, and traveling all over the United States and Europe. He left the Platters in 1990 and settled in Las Vegas. He was part of the Sound of the Platters group in the early 2000s.
- Eugene Williams settled in Las Vegas after a successful music career with several singing groups. Originally from California, he joined the Coasters and the Platters, and later the Sound of the Platters. He passed away from pancreatic cancer a month after this interview was conducted.
- Identified Individuals
- Identified Corporate Bodies
- Neighborhood City / Town
- ML394 .W54 2008
- Original Collection
- Original Date (interview)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Digital Collection
- Master Extent
- 3,252,770 bytes
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!