MS-00102 Ruby Amie-Pilot Papers. Box 1, Folder 1: Photographs
- Digital ID
- MS-00102 Ruby Amie-Pilot Papers. Box 1, Folder 1: Photographs
- Box 1, Folder 1: Photographs.
- The Ruby Amie-Pilot Papers document her life as a active leader in the African-American community in Las Vegas from the 1930s to 2002. The papers contain assorted newspaper clippings, photographs and a memorial program for her son. The collection also includes a look at the cartoon series her son Ronald Terry Amie published in the Las Vegas Voice and his artistic accomplishments in the community during that time period, including public commissions for North Las Vegas.
- Identified Individuals
- UNLV Special Collections, MS-00102 Ruby Amie-Pilot Papers. Portions of this collection have been digitized and made available online. The entire collection, including materials not available online, may be viewed in the Special Collections Reading Room, Lied Library, UNLV.
- Original Collection
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- MS-00102 Ruby Amie-Pilot Papers
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Digital Collection
- Master Extent
- 12 images
- Master File Format
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 600 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!