Photograph of Ruby Duncan, circa 1970s
- Digital ID
- Photograph of Ruby Duncan, circa 1970s
- Photograph of Ruby Duncan, president of the Clark County Welfare Rights Organization who led nationally publicized marches on the Las Vegas Strip in 1971.
- Identified Individuals
- 0277 0837
- Original Collection
- Subject (FAST)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction; but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Digital Collection
- Master Extent
- 3052 x 4240 pixels; 5.09 x 7.07 inches; 38,821,680 bytes
- Master File Format
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 600 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!