Bookplate reproduction, The Black Cape, 1894
- Digital ID
- Bookplate reproduction, The Black Cape, 1894
- Individual Creator
- "The Black Cape" from illustrations for Oscar Wilde's English translation of Salome, published by Elkin Mathews and John Lane (London, 1894).
- Costume Details
- A long black cape with white flower motifs fits over a white ruffled gown.
- Published in: Harris, B & Symons, A. (Eds.). (1967) The collected works of Aubrey Beardsley. London: Bounty Books.
- Original Collection
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Epson Expression 10000XL using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A software
- Master Creation Date
- Master File Extent
- 763 KB
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 8 bit gray-scale; 300 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!