Bookplate reproduction, Costume for Mistinguett Théâtre de Ba-ta-Clan, 1917
- Digital ID
- Bookplate reproduction, Costume for Mistinguett Théâtre de Ba-ta-Clan, 1917
- Art deco costume design by Erté for Mistinguett Théâtre de Ba-ta-Clan (Paris 1917). From Grosvenor Gallery Collection, London.
- Costume Details
- Light blue and beige gown with beaded skirt and neckline and turquoise headpiece.
- Published in: Barthes, R. (1972) Erté (Romain de Tirtoff). Parma: Franco Maria Ricci.
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Epson Expression 10000XL using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A software
- Master Creation Date
- Master File Extent
- 4.21 MB
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 8 bit gray-scale; 300 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!