Bookplate reproduction, The Comedy-Ballet of Marionettes as performed by the troupe of the Theatre-Impossible, 1894
- Digital ID
- Bookplate reproduction, The Comedy-Ballet of Marionettes as performed by the troupe of the Theatre-Impossible, 1894
- Individual Creator
- The first of three drawings in Beardsley's "The Comedy-Ballet of Marionettes as performed by the troupe of Theatre-Impossible, posed in three drawings." This illustration was published in The Yellow Book periodical.
- Costume Details
- Woman in a long dress with garlands and bows, wearing a hat with feathers and holding a fur muff. A man wearing a long coat, a ruff around his neck and a big hat is standing across the room from her.
- Published in: Six Drawings by Aubrey Beardsley. (1894, July) The Yellow Book, Vol. II.
- Original Collection
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Epson Expression 10000XL using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A software
- Master Creation Date
- Master File Extent
- 2.32 MB
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 8 bit gray-scale; 300 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!