Photograph of Copa Girls performing in white and red costumes, Las Vegas, 1957
- Digital ID
- Photograph of Copa Girls performing in white and red costumes, Las Vegas, 1957
- Three Copa girls in white satin and red velvet costumes perform a dance number in the Copa Room of the Sands Hotel.
- Identified Groups
- Image Number: 0287 0495
- Original Collection
- Site Name
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Epson Expression 10000XL using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A software
- Master Creation Date
- Master File Format
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 8 bit gray-scale; 300 ppi
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
|Scott MacMullen||2011-04-07 @ 01:07 PM|
|This picture is actually from 1957. The blonde dancer in the center/middle of the picture is my mother, Carol Hoffman.|
|Michele Swain||2012-07-07 @ 06:03 PM|
So wonderful to view these pictures.
Do you or your mother remember Rowena??
She was Chinese, and when we were all sitting around a table Sammy Cahn asked each of us if we wanted to look like someone else who would it be. I said her, she said me.