Photograph of a wing of the Sands Hotel being moved (Las Vegas), December 20, 1964
- Photograph of a wing of the Sands Hotel being moved (Las Vegas), December 20, 1964
- A wing of the Sands being moved, presumably in preparation for building the tower. The following names were listed as photographers: Jerry Abbot, Joe Buck, Don English and David Lees.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Photo Components (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!