Film negative, artist's conception of the Harvey's Lake Tahoe expansion, Stateline, NV, circa 1985
- Film negative, artist's conception of the Harvey's Lake Tahoe expansion, Stateline, NV, circa 1985
- View from the north of the proposed expansion of Harvey's Lake Tahoe. Inverted negative film transparency.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1984; 1985; 1986
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- Stateline; Douglas County; Nevada
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Drawing Type (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!