Photograph of a rendering of the Sahara Convention Center (Las Vegas), October, 1966
- Photograph of a rendering of the Sahara Convention Center (Las Vegas), October, 1966
- Group Creator
- Artist's rendering of the Sahara Convention Center addition that was later turned into the buffet and roller coaster starting point. Stamped on back of photo: "Newell Color Lab Inc. reorder No. 5687, HO 9-7355." Color rendering by Atkins.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Drawing Type (AAT)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!