Photograph of the Sahara Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas), after 1963
- Photograph of the Sahara Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas), after 1963
- The Sahara complex after the 1963 completion of the 24 room tower, which was the tallest building in Nevada at the time.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1963; 1964; 1965; 1966; 1967; 1968; 1969
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!