Photograph of a rendering of Martin Stern, Jr.'s proposed expansion of the Las Vegas Hilton, circa 1975
- Photograph of a rendering of Martin Stern, Jr.'s proposed expansion of the Las Vegas Hilton, circa 1975
- Individual Creator
- Artist's illustration of the east tower expansion of the Las Vegas Hilton. Rendered by Siegfried Knop. Note: The International Hotel was sold in 1970 and renamed the Las Vegas Hilton in 1971.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Drawing Type (AAT)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!