Aerial photograph of the Las Vegas Hilton from the north (Las Vegas), circa 1976
- Aerial photograph of the Las Vegas Hilton from the north (Las Vegas), circa 1976
- Aerial view of the Hilton from the north after the completion of the east tower. The International Hotel was sold in 1970 and renamed the Las Vegas Hilton in 1971.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1976; 1977; 1978
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!