Aerial photograph of the Las Vegas Hilton from the north (Las Vegas), circa 1976
- Aerial photograph of the Las Vegas Hilton from the north (Las Vegas), circa 1976
- Aerial view of the Hilton from the north after the completion of the east tower. The International Hotel was sold in 1970 and renamed the Las Vegas Hilton in 1971.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1976; 1977; 1978
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!