Postcard of the MGM Grand Hotel at night (Las Vegas), 1981-1985
- Postcard of the MGM Grand Hotel at night (Las Vegas), 1981-1985
- The MGM Grand at night from the intersection of Flamingo and Las Vegas Boulevard. Printed text on back of postcard: "MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada. The 'stars' inside shine as brightly as those in the sky above this brilliant showplace on 'the Strip.' Pub. Las Vegas Novelty, Box 1522, Las Vegas, NV, 89125, 79702-D LV-8, Made by Dexter Press, West Nyack, New York." The MGM Grand Hotel was burned by a fire in 1980, rebuilt in 1981, and sold to Bally's Corporation to become Bally's Las Vegas in 1985.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1981; 1982; 1983; 1984; 1985
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Photo Components (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!