Postcard of the MGM Grand Hotel at night (Las Vegas), 1981-1985
- Postcard of the MGM Grand Hotel at night (Las Vegas), 1981-1985
- MGM Grand at night after the 1981 Expansion. Printed text on back of postcard: "MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. Majestically towering over the glittering Las Vegas 'Strip', the 2900 room entertainment resort complex is regarded as one of the truly outstanding hotels in the world." The MGM Grand Hotel was burned by a fire in 1980, rebuilt in 1981, and sold to Bally's Corporation to become Bally's Las Vegas in 1985.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1981; 1982; 1983; 1984; 1985
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!