Photograph of a rendering of the proposed MGM Grand Hotel (Las Vegas), before 1973
- Photograph of a rendering of the proposed MGM Grand Hotel (Las Vegas), before 1973
- Group Creator
- An artist's conception of the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. The MGM Grand Hotel was sold to Bally's Corporation to become Bally's Las Vegas in 1985.
- Image ID: Martin Stern Photo Coll.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1968; 1969; 1970; 1971; 1972; 1973
- Site Name (standardized)
- Site Street Address
- 3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Type of Site (AAT)
- Drawing Type (AAT)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!