C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, November 24, 1906, page 3
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. and kept fairly warm. I had a cold yesterday and last night. The Boss got me a chunk of Gum Camphor and I ate that. This morning when I got up my cold was pretty well gone. I am feeling pretty good tonight. I got the papers this morning. John and I had dinner together tonight and I told him about Bob Monroe and Frank Gass. Mother told me in her last letter that you were going to send me some apples. Now I would like to have the apples alright but you must not send them as it will cost too much to get them out here. I get appples here cheaper than you can send them out. You kids save your money there and get plenty of stuff for yourself. I received the socks and tie today. I told Mother not to get me any clothes only what I send for. Of course I am glad to get stuff like that but I can get it here and one dollar don't look as big here as 10 cents does at home.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, November 24, 1906, page 3
- Individual Creator
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services