C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 31, 1906, page 1
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. New Years Eve. Dec. 31 -06/7:30 P.M. Dear Mother:- Will now answer your letter 12/23/06 I received. Am sorry to hear that dady had a sore neck to [just?] at the same time I did. Hope he is straightened out alright now. I rec'd the K.P. Reciept O.K. You say it was snowing there at that time. We had nothing but mud at that time. It has been showing all day and a regular blizzard is on now. $30 is not much for the Kid to start out on. I am going to send them a couple of dollars just as soon as I can. When I sell some sotck. He told me in his letter that it was coming off. He surely will tell you about it before it comes off. If he don't They are not treating you right. It would have been nice if you and Dady could have had you Dinner on New Years. Now don't you think I did not like those nightys. I have only wore the one from Mrs. Condon once.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 31, 1906, page 1
- Individual Creator
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services