C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 31, 1906, page 2
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. -2 - There is a strike on here now. May be that it will be settled in a few days and it may go for a long time. I have got about enough cash now to take me to California. I intend to keep that much ahead now. I could imagine how that frosty morning looked. You don't see frost on trees out here. C. I am glad to have Condon here. He makes it more like home. He is in the Office often & I get to talk with him. Everything is pretty quiet just now on account of the strike. Hurry got a job in the Post Office. a pretty good job. Jeff is working in the Grocery at about $6 a day. They are both making it O.K. Williams had a light touch of Pneumonia. He was not very bad at any time, was only in bed one day. Saw John this evening. He was O.K. I am feeling fine myself.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 31, 1906, page 2
- Individual Creator
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services