C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, Apr. 23, 1907, page 5
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. - 5 - I never had the kids picture forwarded from G. I would like to see it but don't know just where to have it sent. They will get blowed up if they don't take care. That Taylor you read about in the paper is not the one I know. I was sorry to hear of [S.?]H.S. death. I got all the papers and am glad to get them. So you thought you would have went up into Oregon do you. Well we had nothing to go up there for and we were glad to get out of the Country anyway. Dont know what we will do with our claims up there. We have 90 days to do the work in. If we dont do the work the ground goes back to the Gov. I am glad to know and and Dady are feeling fairly good. You can have no idea how much this trip has done for me in the way of strength. I may go over into Northern Calif. I just heard here today that the Goldfield trouble is all aover. If business picks up there again I may go back to the office. I would like to have hold of the plow handle a while. Expect one round would do me though.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, Apr. 23, 1907, page 5
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services