C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, Apr. 23, 1907, page 6
day or two yet. Don't know just where to head to. Well I will cut her out now and try and get to the P.O. before it closes. Hope you are al O.K. Earle P.S. Benjamin Franklin Smith has a Government position now at Wash. D.C.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, Apr. 23, 1907, page 6
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services