C.A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Apr. 11, 1907, page 3
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. We have had lots of bad weather but the last three days have been very nice - We are going back down to Lovelocks & I dont know just where we will go from there. Don't you get oneasy about me for I am trying to be careful about my health. I am sure feeling fine. Don't know how much longer I will stay out. I would like to prospect a while in California. I have never wrote you that long letter I promised but it just seems as though I can never get started to write until we are ready to leave. ["Don't know what is the" crossed out] Well I will cut it out for this time. Will write you in about 3 days when I get to Lovelocks again. Bye Bye Earle.
- C.A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Apr. 11, 1907, page 3
- Original Date
- Source Collection
- Digital Format
- Original Format
- Date Digital
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Access Rights and Restrictions
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services