University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Ruins of the bank building in Rhyolite

Rating: 5 / 5 (1 ratings)

 
Title
Ruins of the bank building in Rhyolite
Description
The John S. Cook and Company building was built in 1907 on Ramsey Corner, corner of Golden and Broadway Streets. It opened in 1908 and became known as the First National Bank of Rhyolite, Nevada.
Source
0014 0188
Original Collection
Original Date
1923
City or Town
County
Graphic Elements (TGM)
Collection Subject (TGM)
City & town life;
DC Type
Genre (TGM)
Language
eng
Is Part Of
http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/dig,4
Rights
To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
Digital Publisher
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
Digital Collection
Conversion Specifications
TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Digital ID
snv001087
Master File Creation Date
2008-12-03
Master File Format
image/tiff; 15.2 MB
 

Cite this Item:

When linking to this object, please use the following URL:

http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/snv,1127

Tags

Comments

Subscribe to recent comments
Mark Holloway2011-10-16 @ 03:21 PM
John S. Cook bank building.
Ditigal Collections Staff2011-10-18 @ 10:34 AM
Thank you for commenting on this photograph. The record has been updated to reflect the additional information.
Comment on this object
 

University Libraries, UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway Box 457001, Las Vegas, NV 89154-7001, (702) 895-2286

© 2009 University of Nevada-Las Vegas. All rights reserved.

Institute of Museum and Library Services