Mohawk Mine and surroundings
- Mohawk Mine and surroundings
- Mohawk Mine Goldfield, Nev. early 1900s. Railroad station to the rear and left.
- Geographic Feature
- City or Town
- Main Subject (TGM)
- Subject (TGM)
- 0350 0142
- Digital Format
- image/jp2; 77.1 MB
- Original Format
- Date Digital
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Access Rights and Restrictions
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Collection
- Digital ID
- Inscription on back reads: "The wagon in the middle foregroundshows a dray hauling one of our 50 HP motors to the "Frances Mohawk" lease which is shown on the extreme left. This lease and the one in the center (the "Hayes-Monnetta") are each taking out over $40,000 per day. The houses in the distance are lying between Goldfield and Columbia. The large white building to the right and back is the Nevada Goldfield Reduction Works. The R.R. station is to the rear and left."
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
Cite this Item:
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services